Celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Calgary Stampede, the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth!
On Friday, March 2, experience the sights and sounds of the Calgary Stampede outside the North doors of Honda Center. Enjoy beer, barbeque, giveaways and live entertainment as Travel Alberta presents STAMPEDE DAY, celebrating 100 years of the Calgary Stampede.
From 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. the Anaheim Ducks and Travel Alberta invite you to Dance, Dress, Create and Ride together in true Calgary Stampede fashion. All fans in attendance will have the opportunity to win a 3-day trip for two to the 2012 Calgary Stampede!
• Beer garden
• Live performance from Jason Greeley
• Line Dancing with Go Country 105’s Shawn Parr and In Cahoots
• Midway games, photo booth and mechanical bull rides
• Appearances by Calgary Stampede Queen and her court
• First 50 fans receive an authentic Stampede cowboy hat
• Enter to win a trip to the 2012 Calgary Stampede #explorealberta
ENTER TO WIN A TRIP TO THE CALGARY STAMPEDE!
Travel Alberta and the Calgary Stampede are giving you a chance to win a trip to the Calgary Stampede. To enter, visit the Stampede Day tent Friday, March 2 at Honda Center and fill out an entry form or tweet a picture of Stampede Day happenings to #explorealberta. The winner will be announced at the conclusion of the game!
All fans must have a game ticket to the Ducks vs. Flames game to attend Stampede Day. Secure your seat today!